Eau Claire Workshops - at Soulstice Wellness Center
Connecting Spiritual concepts and bringing clarity
Tools of the Heart
Saturday March 16th 10-11:30am $30
Did you know your heart is a powerful tool beyond pumping your blood? Did you also know everybody has intuition, its your birthright? I'll combine these two understandings in this workshop where you'll learn:
How you are intuitive.
How masculine and feminine energy relate to the heart.
How to work with the energy of your heart to call home a pet, draw that job you want your way and hold your power in a very easy and natural way.
This workshop will get you in touch with and activated using your greatest asset, your heart!
See it Like the Intuitive - Vision Board Minis
Saturday March 16th 12:30-3:30pm $30
This one of a kind workshop will leave you manifesting your highest good. Come listen to a Live Intuitive Reading which will cover what is going on for us energetically for the next two months. Then everything is supplied for you to make a vision board to savvily navigate those two months by setting up this visual intention. Some participants make one mini board per month we cover and some put both months in one. You get to decide as this is your first step in creating your journey for the months to come!
Vip Dinner w/ Amy
Saturday March 16th 4:30-6pm No Charge*
Join Amy for a meal at a local restaurant in Eau Claire. We'll have a meal together where you can ask questions about intuition, how Amy's journey lead her to where she is or other curiosities you have about the world of intuition. *There is no charge for this event, just the cost of your food and beverage! Join us!
Evening Gallery Reading
Saturday March 16th 7-9pm $25
Amy is a seasoned Intuitive Reader who leaves no stone unturned when it comes to getting to the bottom of what's going on for her clients or for her own spiritual development and understanding. She is a thought leader, highly sought speaker, presenter and teacher in the areas of career and relationships of all types. Her insight helps people see the opportunity in what is going on in our world. The effect is a positive way to look at world, life or personal events so we can live freely instead of manage or wrestle through life. Amy's humor, very human approach and ability to assimilate information so it is easily understood makes her stand out.
Amy will take as many personal questions from the group who convenes as possible. (She might not be able to get to everyone). Amy is not a psychic or medium, so be prepared to share a little back story about your situation so she can give you the most information in the short time we have. She'll start with a quick introduction about who she is and then move quickly into the reading time to cover the most amount of information.
If you attend each of the three (paid) events on March 16th a discount of $15 is given, meaning instead of your day costing $85 it is $70. Take us up on it and sign up for a day of intuition, growth and learning!
Contact Heather Wagner at 715-514-5004
We are located in the Heritage Plaza off Fairfax St., Fenwick Ave. and Hastings Way/old 53
Chippewa Valley Sporting Goods, Regis High School and the 5 O’clock club bar are local landmarks.
Choice is Power
Enjoy learning and want more? Here are more workshop titles Amy teaches. If these are topics of interest, let us know and we'll get them booked at Soulstice Wellness Center in the future!
2) "Playing Ball-Learning to create healing energy to give or for yourself." 1.5 hours (Lecture/Interactive) (A starting point to energy healing using visualization & Intention)
3) "The Law of attraction" 1.5 hours (From basics to high end manifestation, learn about zero point, present/future, how to align yourself, synchronicity and more.)
4) Parenting - 3 simple concepts to raising empowered children. (30mins Plus 1 hour Q&A) (Can include audio series I've created for parenting too at an extra charge)
5) How Relationships Shape You 1.5 hours (This workshop gives understanding to why relationships are the way they are right now and how to work with them.)
6) Journey of the "Wayfinder," understanding our current world, how it is changing and the part we each play. 30 min lecture. 1 hour Q&A/Discussion
7) You and your Intuition, a personal journey (or a spiritual puberty) 1.5 hours (Lecture/discussion)
8) The Wisdom Circle - where we take our own intuition to a whole new level. This very quiet event is a must if you are deepening any practice in your life. It also shares a glimpse of where we are headed as a society. (2 hour event/experiential)